Yes, I’m posting about this again. If it wasn’t such a great opportunity, I wouldn’t be bugging everyone with this. But, seriously? Grand Prize is a Kindle Fire HD with a grand prize winner e-book prize pack. Each Genre Winner gets a $5 Amazon Gift and 2 genre appropriate E-books as well as a little banner for their blog stating they won for that genre.
We are hoping this can be a yearly event.
Here is the list of e-books for each prize:
2-Ebook Bundles by Genre
Portals by Maer Wilson
A Touch of Darkness by Tina Moss
Sorrow’s Point by Danielle DeVor
The Clearing by Thomas Rydder
Unexpected Gifts by S.R. Mallery
The Luck of the Weissensteiners by Christoph Fischer
Fairyproof by Constance Phillips
Violet Midnight by Lynn Rush
Resurrecting Harry by Constance Phillips
Love is Never Past Tense by Janna Yeshanova
Grave Winner by Lindsey Loucks
The Escape of Princess Madeline by Kirstin Pulioff
Front Page Fatality by LynDee Walker
Center Point by RM Clark
Grand Prize Winner eBook Bundle
Wicked Misery by Tracey Martin
NGLND XPX by Ian Hutson
Haunting Lia by Shannon Eckrich
Switch by Karen Prince
“Ghost Memory” by Maer Wilson
“Unwanted Ghost” by Maer Wilson
Restless Souls: 3 Dark Fables by Thomas Rydder
“Something Bad” and “She Found Them” by Dab 10
Luna Sanguis by Simon Okill
Luna Aeturnus by Simon Okill
Mirror Deep by Joss Landry
“The Ivory Tower” by Kirstin Pulioff
A Minor Magic by Justin Macamber
Elephant in the Room by Diana J. Febry
Portrait of a Dead Guy by Larissa Reinhart
Diners, Dives & Dead Ends by Terri L. Austin
Double Whammy by Gretchen Archer
Peer Inside My Soul and See Me by De Ann Townes, Jr.
A King Among Prince by De Ann Townes, Jr.
Other Side of Forever by Shannon Eckrich
Oaken Fury by Bakhari Burrell
Highland Solution by Ceci Giltenan
Here are the Rules. You know, the important stuff.
1. Submission dates – Opening date is 11/15/2013 at 12:00 AM. Closing date is 11/30/13 at 11:59 PM. All times are Pacific Standard Time.
2. Each submission must be 3000-5000 words.
3. Each story must be submitted as an attachment via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The email should include:
Author’s email address.
5. Formatting -
Submissions must be formatted in a standard .doc file as an attachment and submitted as follows:
Times Roman 12 pt,
1 inch margins
Include only story title and page numbers. (NO AUTHOR NAMES in the story attachment)
6. Submissions must be of original, unpublished work and all rights owned by the entrant. Copyright remains property of the author.
7. Stories must be in one of the following genres:
8. Stories will be forwarded to the judge for that genre.
9. All entrants must be at least 18 years of age.
10. The name of the winner and their winning story in each genre will be posted on 12/7/2013 on the judging author’s website. See below for the links to each genre.
11. The poll to vote for the Grand Winner will open on 12/7/13. A link to the poll will be available at each sponsoring author’s website.
12. Voting will close at 12:00 AM PST on 12/20.
13. The Grand Winner will be announced on all sponsoring websites on or after 12/20/13.
The Amazing Judges:
Contemporary Fantasy – Maer Wilson
Horror – Danielle DeVor
Historical – Christoph Fischer
Paranormal Romance – Tina Moss
Romance – Constance Phillips
Young Adult – Lindsey Loucks
Mystery – LynDee Walker